DETECTIVES SCHOOL OF INDONESIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETECTIVES SCHOOL OF INDONESIA

Mens Vincit Omnia

IndeksP O R T A LGalleryPencarianLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin
The day has come, The Encounter of Light and Darkness, The Arrival of THE SWORD OF JUSTICE and THE FALSE MESSIAH !!! Daftarkan Tim kalian di DSI Battle Teams!!!

Girls' Generation to Appear on French Television

Go down 
PengirimMessage
Tamu

Girls' Generation to Appear on French Television Empty
PostSubyek: Girls' Generation to Appear on French Television   Girls' Generation to Appear on French Television Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:25 pm

A little special surprise for our French SONEs. You'll be able to catch Girls' Generation on your local televisions on Monday (January 3, 2011)! It appears that the girls will be appearing in part of a special segment on "Un Oeil sur la Planète (An Eye on the Planet)" as shown in the teaser above.

This weekly show usually focus on a different country and this week's topic country will be South Korea and well how can you have a special about South Korea and not include the nation's artist as part of the broadcast. Usually their broadcasts include interviews and such both for this broadcast there is going to be a special segment on Korean Pop culture with an exclusive look inside the industry with SM Entertainment.

According to a past source this segment was originally supposed to air in mid-Decemeber but ended up being postponed and is now airing in January 2011.

Although it's uncertain how long they will talk about the girls or whether they even go into details about the girls this might be a good prelude to a possible Girls' Generation World Tour because it seems like the 'Korean Wave' is starting to be more apparent in the European countries. For more information on the program as well as local listing check out the program's website . French fans should record the show and tell us how it goes! To be honest I kind of want to watch the segment as well even though I can only imagine how hard it will be for me to comprehend the show with my high-school entry-level French speaking skills.

Editor: Soy @ soshified.com
Video: Heartbreakn @ youtube.com
Tip: Heartbreakn69 @ twitter.com
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Girls' Generation to Appear on French Television
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
DETECTIVES SCHOOL OF INDONESIA :: DSI Freedom :: Hobbies :: Korean Info-
Navigasi: